Re: [DNSOP] [Ext] Spencer Dawkins' Yes on draft-ietf-dnsop-terminology-bis-13: (with COMMENT)

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 28 August 2018 21:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=H4EPjm7nkCeoCQpVYBs7h85woiQfILZJomwiEyKrho0=; b=CwYGT+sK3PDgtqxFW1mj4jfKx3zK8ODfTMD85YMiBh9jDMZrjLU9oryghkjLZ7orja ImsHRPxIHzHzx2SeLfZW/mbWefodkZuzEKE+ITO4+s9SBGlei2Irkrj16POek3MC2UBW YulDFAaTLslvy3mVgW69MSBceV1I9C97F2dc3sHq/TSGyUBTtftuah23bJ1uHh7p8pku 0lmZwHZ0WZYBKE/DimC8vzLCRxJGixVxvx5FpWJ6AA0zzuonGuj5ahzF7NTa4zHPyhqk igkm3eyOaOtEkiPK2TJ3ky0cI4/LIoxUddcyZxAkQeCdurcc9YGFJKgqb+5n/YpedMJP ypdg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=H4EPjm7nkCeoCQpVYBs7h85woiQfILZJomwiEyKrho0=; b=ZKAEaTheR96DkWCdfy53DtNzw82Am9688pMG4GohPxZ1nX2RH3LY6bFLf254t+OQJi 0DhwQicaYsobCtq4TpG8Tz1tSYft7YEr9HRxYOUZOLlgl2Kuvzg3Lba3JjAg2mWJXlV3 rOQkd0HU67/M/9oaS89yp9Gf7JTwgttJuCblPErGR9Yx2fyIyNBv64ObuI6hX403hePy 64TNjbMhWNKMJOdC6Y4RPuhbNoWbdXWJ5O/FqezhdrmCWUUexanQo1YONtOIYpx47xOg d2LRIT2ZrruGWyCaSE7LGKnHH9FK5yRtQmoe0KTTMqqB9RxMcVToVrpOndPL4p3F11WV BF/w==