Re: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-delegation-trust-maintainance-01.txt

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Sat, 04 January 2014 21:21 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=DV566oeCSv7mo6bfxDO6PSG/VwPWpNOxGqo7YzTwLIw=; b=KI7OBRkkrRGkV4m6cqy2eC1nVWfMcpUrEwHsyRYcaHYjDOq7egAV/ikfMNjLYhOTDq lDzIpb7Gb54ONhFxB3QDHyyN270qYUKtRFyv1Tp+7/69pydNC6raA7dVWSiotCAreY0N GZ8RziHb4cyZ5Mo2zcwFIWtRzrM/h5iTmkMhWDWI0xX5ePw0P/p+RIe9/A7FVunBV5oT bebgYQMweWHyK7ngCWOzF4WDe60s8zj9rkwIjnVtRooP5kUsGvxcZDJVJbBKmw734rAW O5+rpNGDJS9jHVvHkoYOFYCcVrvpL+gY0cBJaMLwB3KNPqj4cQFIxZzcuEmjMzFSHaXZ 81pg==