Re: [DNSOP] key lengths for DNSSEC

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Wed, 02 April 2014 23:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=gPFKzIl5MyocL3gzY7GnUddAYRkS/NWNEgIqv6JhVyI=; b=atn4WfNxcGR0sLJGBOgTQ+n8GNw76AJbHiQ2cgRfAYCR/ltDlsjk98K0ndhoj7JPqk ME3gY0cSDcpQyteZ2ry3sTlIFipXh72i8zU5+65OH1M/QuawDwUcOXmfmizE71cxtpvF oOhflG3iD/iuU5oOs4h3hwqjM13bUzBzQTeLGECoKpo4QYuCZkTe21RJFmKysFj8o9M3 5QZTWVAc2EvltxVR4j95B3jI00PyFuUDyC9Bl9he50CjxLL3Tzg4qYqtNPv8NStih4fM jAG1FkQMFc3Uneboq/82BGgBbX+4Gcui+VdyOhUsHWhCVVYHxF8bMRmNXhHTxVAEnacq n+TQ==