Re: [DNSOP] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-client-subnet-01.txt

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Tue, 26 May 2015 21:07 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=8n91Ocx1boZ+soFraUFvtskPaXyDBcJ+GAyolL/+G2w=; b=iYJMakTJNAN05XLrNz0o5J6wZeCcgZdOP+tTyoczpXC6lTnsSnPmvn1SvOu/Saea1a GMBZKZvDQWSd9RNMYLCCyS38ObUuiEWiB9VU3SCTHmbDi1Rr6UFKUW9B/jC6iPtyC9Q5 W3YnB8LxDscBI7XnutZ20jv3OwwPSoR2a+5MjGyHD7lUHC56IYLNbvMUkU4kmODd1wh4 qhZy/iLuHl8rrmqMWfgrOuLkiEQQvjV9BOVOZFleDJMQAxBOjAt3ETTRNMEz+n7Kk2MK /93JDg6pH5McRA1bCR/k/5JxgUz6ByWdJxVAEt3qlLL5/qR4mq+XKzOxq1BehUBATtjb Iavg==