Re: [DNSOP] Mirja Kühlewind's Discuss on draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal-12: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Ted Lemon <mellon@fugue.com> Fri, 26 October 2018 14:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=fugue-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=c1SG1hk4SJK9rf8wlOcKlg/LKTQreycJuF+C4IBaeFU=; b=DsixESSWAujKRbyRHPS3iaD2xlVz0I6NwyAuvtyWLRTfgBi+aEuxJ5CljiHgGXfuqb 5y6ahCI4WEgmAJf842a3tI72NmKHIhecokQi5JZuaJMrxYX9xJwUGwf5WKbk/6pmQa51 pmwNJ+01x78A7RZ7EYkRCfZwa7dG12/mOq27JEhjyfXmZ/EMjest3P9vGFV6/HORyugH IhJAOKMoBlzzdyP51KyHBLgiHt+GLw3k6IG5d3BlF0egQButdi/QasncmaXci6MPrphP gaNKoy05/5APoTzCw6M2tgK9kwCcJjVn8NgPNBQAZaSR2yp5tUMWPta8F2Kq/L3X/bSe oYoA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=c1SG1hk4SJK9rf8wlOcKlg/LKTQreycJuF+C4IBaeFU=; b=UYxM8U8OY+Z2hvYoTsQzt6hPblGbljwoKrlUCQqLofqzFUokKU551BUDvFP8l83XCW BNv01LdeOul+PSKfn6SGDF6dKa/Tv7lE2ZQkScTg+UvA6BvwmqKXPKyYf2JsfXoGS1KJ C/EV/1prZWl8dcqfwkQZXCCmoOF49zSqQYNg+4kLEgRVnHymblWXRGYCF5OC0emvGjc7 /D0CXZAUcwOXeANmQmrb71LJHm6QWQ/Nt3sVFHSeJtKuY+gMjl0ez67P5RIpLXMzfN/a dKV9Ebe+yhILIsKtzUIWLVssM8ioSOv4B/Ykpk1cGtKPfnVCWY7C4DVDJr9eO3sFCAoo rZYA==