Re: [DNSOP] [Doh] New I-D: draft-reid-doh-operator

Matthew Pounsett <matt@conundrum.com> Wed, 20 March 2019 20:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=conundrum-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=nF6vbHAIGBtbzZxLmLxnins9oJ+xUCo37ezMJVt+EdE=; b=KRkrBa++x3OxvtOthjxReKJ860Bwr08Iwil5SMIf2+BNaVWP222ApaVTXUq6tAVPwe SYl1CZ/SuJoqIK0GOYyeMabdfR2UMp1ihHvvL1gMX2GzmvQm3d6YtWy9Zjn0UGAp3X4b KrH60bJjiI0W6O+rXG8Up38TZhJxdBTWS0Cnj+tPJLoFMQioAx/tbLypHBOQJEgO5Cw5 vsePk2lz9TbkRF2LX7UsRNEZeDKHdFW4zPpjVF5B3CoUaJ7YC/F/SUfSkkWMMdV7zWGc S2ij+Y9Ti6j5DMhz8R9x32yII6ABxek2igE0eRdUCZlLq0gf3zK5robmU9QyDkUwndxu 5ucg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=nF6vbHAIGBtbzZxLmLxnins9oJ+xUCo37ezMJVt+EdE=; b=UfZbvOKYozO587vXNlXSE7tjkcItgOA97yFfCtcfMlqlMbKGYq+RAeaYSIiQ0hAMIr in8fylOCjKSpeNugK/bDdgV+DybGoso0M2WJ8ifSv26p4HfrffOP2VAaQIdtZuRysLnQ ixlE3Dgtya+tRxOZyiuFYshGoNVL5mIqHyiA4MDVTqTktOcDTuxIkGsmnrN7CG2/KrT1 U5/koEi/rmvWFpiUsPpvWSp8fLrduZGyqJqbQ4rngsq4wMElGMRZdPZ5z68HdodUlXRy +OMzucbm6FLpDJrGtJ9aHNeNfieS1RTtHoKTfIBJUh7Scr5on0/ZEUb0tuvkb1AKbqIa SO5w==
References: <155218771419.28706.1428072426137578566.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <1914607.BasjITR8KA@linux-9daj> <CA+9kkMAYR19CCCLN00A5Oy_=9Z97FQogCz-vdC=M7Ffn47fTgQ@mail.gmail.com> <1900056.F7IrilhNgi@linux-9daj> <CA+9kkMCgmzjbPM+DTUYuS3OsT+wOCmsyaGPg6fPu=w-ibL=NrA@mail.gmail.com> <CAAiTEH_umx5Xqa24TywQ_BX_Lpo6piwRWPLWhADkh-PnM20vcg@mail.gmail.com> <CA+9kkMBXgPHmLRV44Qen_xm1G+Xerb5WJ0JvL11U3XayVgTHfA@mail.gmail.com>