Re: [DNSOP] [dns-operations] dnsop-any-notimp violates the DNS standards

Paul Vixie <paul@redbarn.org> Sun, 15 March 2015 07:23 UTC

Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 16:23:39 +0900
From: Paul Vixie <paul@redbarn.org>
To: Nicholas Weaver <nweaver@icsi.berkeley.edu>
References: <20150312125913.20188.qmail@cr.yp.to> <3D558422-D5DA-4434-BDED-E752BA353358@flame.org> <m27fulry37.wl%randy@psg.com> <55030A28.8050707@necom830.hpcl.titech.ac.jp> <5503101F.9060205@redbarn.org> <968C470DAC25FB419E0159952F28F0C06DF659F0@MEM0200CP3XF04.ds.irsnet.gov> <00B5D36F-5DFA-46EE-B61B-F5307738A910@icsi.berkeley.edu> <5503A412.20602@redbarn.org> <64FF8B96-F823-41AD-80FD-0006A278F03F@icsi.berkeley.edu>