Re: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-vixie-dns-rpz-04.txt

william manning <chinese.apricot@gmail.com> Wed, 21 December 2016 14:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=VRY5yEFLAIPHJ4tL7HryWwsUi70fF6u52qlSaDtMsQc=; b=iLVYdjACwI9k0moGCsosMDnROQcNCOdjoaumupYD9I7xUV2YtqcrAJBd7ZcmxDkySF PRgvO+hlzhLBFn8+mMijYHrYaEIL4+ME8/Fnjur6KlacAGuRwRFEaGHe7c8u5oRu1GXC nXbBJcJWPXpagZxlGCatRVBQMS8ytXCgHL6lPdJcRE9cdMlN0D6S5ZaVg0pzqHmlOz3b tsl0uimTII/T3sSX1B+tE9dWrHw68FqLGjdTXuKLu61vJF1ofIIpkh/NRemsyKcdeXMD 1QsDBhe4q0oQrcbrFhiBICvB6HVmHGCwVT2BGVyRMOKpJQLyHW9QqxsDXQCEb8oezfC1 SM5g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=VRY5yEFLAIPHJ4tL7HryWwsUi70fF6u52qlSaDtMsQc=; b=sbQBXnIywREwP4fmmXEzmkNWK/NtPhAXFZCyBonIOokPR21Fd5ZW8Yoy9eQLf8vCZH OjZPHCvkMIlemRTB79GXr+EuJbnWXgQeatUnpOUcGmsADPIAL3On8ZHGJC93y8JbA7fi 7MXra7lQLixYjG9mt48VoGyYRE+Hy83StDiKZmuvIgzCaSxbticnwaYFUphdi1AO1SAB ybO6hZXOrOZQ06QnwVsliRV8EkRTedw865/UYDiqUvlc/gx3PzclTBpYHLLzJz28FNaG fj/azLmbnKPdXklc/ktSStyhRWHVHnvwc1ftXUcZkdVt7a1c8J9YUfTDVY//0VaC9rtC r1hQ==