Re: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-wkumari-dnsop-alt-tld-00.txt

George Michaelson <ggm@algebras.org> Wed, 12 February 2014 23:38 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=7EXWLCVEClQt5dVyQRxTx1CN6pIHCphdNBJDDVFOlGU=; b=UvLBPRA/tuZJ3yXZYz+dJI/tXNcUr/sDNKk9PPoCigeWMMLs0P0qf+yjOuSX6arBLa xbT2XK8hqLqH0oDZtAOObj2CQegsdHFVHvOSeNjJJXc8qrsF6Up71965ylLPiPL9lSUY oI8FhBUHCPLvf7ZtFxKC3NicndSZ7KL9M+KhTm2tGqho2Gsr/hZredDiGRt2OmQdVJ/Q 8W4WDafwRUZLMl9rHlDfiQFSEbKROowOcKin1QUL9LoaESewvmNVZRE9Y68reWi6iTA2 xrLbOlFg+ov9HBXcSMWRYoJMSVSpKfXVIlWOY3x4O65Mg7/6WucfgPCppUQxt1/GAB+1 nHGg==