Re: [DNSOP] Consensus check on underscore names and draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc7816bis

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Fri, 23 July 2021 20:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=/aOzkRY3lvQUMSfDSwjK7UKHUtUyNUhVvJ8yhTb/1LU=; b=O1Mn+dgUNJ3Bsxja0ML+J+AnjXZqUbA5A6wW60Wo1G0ORVbkdF6Fj72crvWrVf7bwu 0XcGy4j/ME1CvmSC8Tozofdq7HqGKQO1jxR602H7feHMwvNviZV562Jzhp0b1SWAwDkt 2u8E3jLqaVRKBLnX97pfHKMkfWWnHEZo78TQ+sYOTPPWNpg4E6Ectc5E6y6PunkiwZ7C sc2LwkaeVcmBSObSvMJN+pV8B5bh5KFmxvqmPV6rY4nvJOPlHbuFEW9ryhaTTDroHUWg gpeA3CjGd5DDkcgOHqrHMtN7HYu3UFy7tQwjdcJsHjzSY52LYLf9WexmOfYlDJhG0D2g fsUw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=/aOzkRY3lvQUMSfDSwjK7UKHUtUyNUhVvJ8yhTb/1LU=; b=McTijB9MLKgOrdQMDu8NiCr1rGiMmrshDobLjgBwtJeuWxJXfsTcoTqFvr5ZoBQnkq 3XZsYcwx/CdWrUqQKRffMw5sy8bxV4FSv847gcXhQNeBHXxvo0F+Pjtja/Yb9tulOhiD Z005m6o5yVNdx1Tfgvws30w1Ot9NKVpB2dXdkm6KpAIjmfYTxYtaNMpg7T7648swr7fx R+LOv2581PV7nVP5YBUGLY3zlzr7Ay3KkU8sljz2VAeHECGXeF2YE4f5miH4iEm7I7gf dgRYoJ5J3dfKreCSZYeNoGQ9ornl4vn+EDtd3n3BUaFcM1JUaKSF58sGpqSuOOZKwqQH M8YQ==
References: <CAHw9_iKhvHwUfJMOp-YhJkimmnN0f3DLbh+JWYxhCiZ9CjEEQQ@mail.gmail.com> <0ed6efa6-c981-fa64-472c-eef0c5453f4a@isc.org> <CAH1iCipP2C0fPgFYBGeR3Esvzf4eMxVv+EJKgKkfSiVX3MCqnA@mail.gmail.com> <c225cb3d-7682-4bf0-831d-c841540d1f74@isc.org> <CAH1iCirP64PV1a7mAqUgi0mrg05WJySy8jq62HiEUuftQEF2TA@mail.gmail.com> <832f7712-1dc3-e563-f98e-8ec0ede25577@isc.org> <73FDFFF0-5C05-45B5-82C1-0D909219DFAF@dukhovni.org> <CAH1iCir53=pEvz+3Nhc6+pL0PWb8Dv7cSNkBU32xj7zVqKn-Sw@mail.gmail.com> <b1b82cce-a9c0-212a-6eba-301a257e5884@isc.org>