Re: [DNSOP] Second Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-dnsop-extended-error

Puneet Sood <puneets@google.com> Wed, 23 October 2019 01:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=mliB3Gi7ZG9VinUM7jrT3XjOfQP6atoRIe4TyeY1WN4=; b=mrNZpvAjX2nLOpGhTW75iiW8FR27qeKzG4xupoITpBYTu/wYmfr2og/DxlE7EQ5Nip /a2/qPPMKjT32bmNZPxipKKd1DCjY7e3oMvppVBzI1EbqKUuh16rZACoXDWSD4nqPr7B iNVeUh8w/FrRuoryvfWl66nGzAn2cDMknowjioJ7ye+eTaCz4vKwTAPZ3XsHgOpvOds8 pZpt9iKu0tz61VJlnBtTXD/AlBS2MBaGJ2IUdydd97AANwh4ZrUUAW/YVXOe1yUiJM8K S1lyYdkHrT5Wink6yKM2qhMnVsYrG9UVonYcMihnSg1dZHL7M5yr78Sq1MIHEPk/Ct8/ IH/A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=mliB3Gi7ZG9VinUM7jrT3XjOfQP6atoRIe4TyeY1WN4=; b=CtLU49dwvBQjvqksqiYnFbFGqbqrgBG8C8AibpCGvxuEb/2m72IWAl0Y3WHNgPUndO v61GTloBchJT1VTX0/fdsPTsN4/3XkrJTH201HC7XaCo+7LkmIdmzosEM+DKUldsU61D BGtVVDYdxJg7aCusfH2NaV4WBAbnvtNkhQDbQ20DEF/XZYNV2ldeUhNXHXAtesc0And2 KaJMrwvMBK4m2i4M+/Tvu/GwkC/FSlWtUAKdY1uVtPDpw6x8W4IZVc1YzsIsxr3NeOH/ 0b8wDvHGhuvdpTuN8MkLWr8AX5ljONELWWvVrh9pwpd40nGXJinFnOOItu4rbul5jzPC AsJQ==