[DNSOP] admin note Re: additional special names Fwd: I-D Action: draft-chapin-additional-reserved-tlds-00.txt

Suzanne Woolf <suzworldwide@gmail.com> Thu, 27 February 2014 14:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=LraZVA8xrL7bIfBRoGm3KnEisL9+q/XwxW9IF7lrsXA=; b=XH4VbEGE9DCiFSM+xqR21knye6B7Atak14ZiTIdRAcPLrB04OM3A7Yofo0P9055FLu qLY1A9cYKzrna2tm7g/Ez7ytdm68SVrGaAr45eoAcyECSbyg9UgGMpv8DQDRHhLWhidf EAXD3V44TTgXw5nffkLDLMfuKZn5nruZz9eEHIiqQ8U3/AuNKM71qdwVKhh4RSKyN/0Q Ks54AeLnqaCmKJAkyjO+FAPwhoQ0shC/menlEslK4cfQ67ilzeUrEN043eM6hfjgzoZv NdZ9lK1mpok0so62UJpesGru24xFL/nNLvTl03gJvh2uKB7vC2pgo4yjINAQAIbR7h2A glHw==