Re: [DNSOP] DNSOPMoving forward on draft-ietf-dnsop-private-tld

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Mon, 02 August 2021 01:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=5zSsZuev53ILmrls/nv8St/TCUJbcLd/5wue/fqr7Kw=; b=YbDD6DEuKKfodcX2JE1m8SvW8JiEHr9rgCBLG3sj5r8MRIADnh8sHQ9Jw9xIhhGwpZ w8Xz5bAodYz76syWw8eKLtygwOtjc84JFnuV7yUCaslipjczoiZOnXmko21mRFxmLQLG jtT02tR23n77ujA+vxndxjskTMZj17Q0YVJ4BsfOq+CligclQNwLVpMJ612DIhIGCmq/ WyUDuOc1COFKgyEpLFpu5ZNxrbC0lYhKO9hMsJHOc3FlKIVw2MdoNGixgO+Xto1v7SY/ Ox1uHxgD8dXk2QmqSed5mLbvd6OOZARptJIeQqgmU4C8zQZP/JgptNxIqvz2Eok71AQi o2FQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=5zSsZuev53ILmrls/nv8St/TCUJbcLd/5wue/fqr7Kw=; b=mQCpHLv/j3NWROuf83/R6Kbkz2DxZIzBMmseEhdQUFy8e5oRyweS6FwC6BVNKoo/y+ 9z5UXN5kz0N5VCPRecEGYxf/4hWVXI8s8m5l4oq+DXS1omkmAaPumpz2xhIbRCf3al1T QnWN7bBWV5T28j6AzzCCD+58c2djjATMc6RPPwrbTtQ6xbzva/xVu5D5mPQmoHyBKBVi lbNq7nUL0jly/dCmopu329vRRxMnkHr4e9UaVojMv5cZGNcqntWAIxxc3YwFVR0ZixWa 46aiMUxCOeQCAsZcFIlZyRg1ZwC8V5NZK361tr/1OEoxLSBZ1kyQ7UH8UQ87pJ51nEpn W09g==