Re: [DNSOP] Future of "Using DNAME in the DNS root zone for sinking of special-use TLDs" ?

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Tue, 18 October 2016 20:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ibIFAFUi7gLZD+NRbQfIFgSsmk8EkDU0OTGcbDWPgGU=; b=UXUYOyjgzCkJOUEPEPgMDN+zJjrME2kBonJB2G22lX+CJr+a5wBgMAK35F3SrrPZPk zAN7pn+k2h5nkytDVa4M5EUv2H6piReEN3+rHED/HkUegub/PwYYj2E7Jqg2DeSsEQJi intQX5LEPZJm9FzEHluBW7z8fA746dlIf1LvvsKvNArmNyGGzAUbPOeXuIT7Xw+ZwZX7 4R1TLye36QiA71+s9ufxKhufIbxx0B9OLuFuzzpOuyHDM1bzVig19/tzgu0jiTYV9UZz moTA6xJyEx/oi7vyUlweHu1ZIH3axcar7gMvCUWZEiN04i5fG37H2SgV1vYkNkqCeMpX YbLw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ibIFAFUi7gLZD+NRbQfIFgSsmk8EkDU0OTGcbDWPgGU=; b=cpxvMwTWWzFUlGqJAMUQ8QiuJ9tYkvxIZtsKyKXpsPzeH9UaQXz1YZOC+5p+52piX9 tlSZ+18mOMDPqwgxL21SL3csEqvVp3COIEbKUZFt7yJBci9VWFEstgyO2uk9fBykuTzu OzgX06v+FIgXOVVOi2TptN2ochI6UfqICjsmKI2UQkTKXvrRfH6AMdcXzl/HxVLX3FAr +++tQqiUdg3OA2v1d62Se7p24oRbdGI4mcZR50Bog41EgXSQcv3RLpNyWtS3gqOmYLVC 3Kzhc29QM3PVKdd8r3u3MfSygbRB3wpNxsipPaJD5hBqoOSjGoTmVsJc/ZelpfBe8V0s MDWw==