Re: [DNSOP] More keys in the DNSKEY RRset at ., and draft-ietf-dnsop-respsize-nn

George Michaelson <ggm@algebras.org> Tue, 14 January 2014 23:04 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=LSLo2JSTmoA5JFV/Fve70CBYtNwwgWLcNy69wg5AZqk=; b=FfPyE10gby0l3qBs85HTeLk+09r0elotEqw9lW+l1Df07dr6R9hLh6Ok100KmluMqD c7KAGaxqdvZ/T38BJ+k7sVeiz/5+ka+V9KUy0ZO651GkD3d+U+Tt9IuTr8Kd+rTbmr1B cH8u8FcD+Ld4tju36ghZtY7Qv8E+Q5drxQX22EximVl9jG7+/YOC1LU7HPV6qX6UYlSm 9sx2iyty6K9PXA6NMlFRP30n3d7Xsf4z0n0SUslcrWhPwTISvQR3TveJtp+j/zOS1LFb UNYBTk8H3k28+X/7MpSL2K6zizc7Y9ifLHx/5ucwSAgJ6lpg8vagca5KeAV5x46SccFY PmAw==