Re: [DNSOP] Mirja Kühlewind's Discuss on draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal-12: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Ted Lemon <mellon@fugue.com> Thu, 02 August 2018 06:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=fugue-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=8jCYMTj8e+tdIce/jv5iYvXkiY0ZK62KUKMPOjuTraI=; b=GZkY+74/wtS8aHWD1DMuoqKUyGDOD1hcHl57CGvBnHRWhWhwLioJfEfGHtNEBGdI43 bTZpmx3svhUON1vo7kdDDBdVJ6aUbgbzIHoXoo7NsxEKE3llLoAncvigeUFKj4Zr3n/i UX5rcVhAonk54QznPZyEX6uM1A9QWaFubZp955tWvS+o3bGl6QXhzCCP/0LOeT3naBY6 tT2E96YANgF+7jXBkjDKLL7s+Iukzc9EL/6ckVxqApBB3UQLiRUfCTs0Vv5i5MvtYlfb vxtocnh4Uf09Y5trso4fvb+1IG3ydTz0NZZ5gsr0oKB92/FU0okCBbnQUHNxKRnuiWlf tG5A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=8jCYMTj8e+tdIce/jv5iYvXkiY0ZK62KUKMPOjuTraI=; b=tMtO2l44YGH+9bR4Zb/vdpbK1K5psfUUrwoosr0LGQvTqRxEzTbQ/k6CjSv3mi4bqg 6zb1AHAU22x1bahaCYeozrmhu0kO6p7x0BR87JqJc0/EOkYeE5l8/fdkutZoiVloSfcC cxGxuPOiQeGlw4RZRJthQfWAxUFBkNaG5PB0vxQA5yQn2twMkmNhZ18RNI33jeaLClyL mWf5uweGgTvfCLmBy38MeJscrint0+Rzd9oP07Guy0CJeD+HLiJ6hUAN265zwP0svmfd 1ZQOhObAUq6K6rdP8EK+5t3mcV8T/Ckell3bCy44u1q7cbmlstFRsYbYK7s+2lqRj45G b/dg==