Re: [DNSOP] additional special names Fwd: I-D Action: draft-chapin-additional-reserved-tlds-00.txt

joel jaeggli <joelja@bogus.com> Mon, 03 March 2014 09:51 UTC

Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 09:51:29 +0000
From: joel jaeggli <joelja@bogus.com>
To: Norbert Bollow <nb@bollow.ch>, Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net>
References: <20140129055438.2402.qmail@joyce.lan> <97E20887-2B9C-4EAD-826B-043306605F88@fl1ger.de> <54BE75D7-E70B-46AB-93C1-042E655BB5E7@apple.com> <D0AC0015-63C3-4C03-A8D0-888C435D2775@virtualized.org> <20140226100311.E73CA1069B39@rock.dv.isc.org> <8FEAF0FC-2AC3-4F39-9825-7068AAA6E40D@hopcount.ca> <CAHw9_iJa_OhzHVCQ4L0Aj+m=zAp6w=mJpAV-_ueh9iukhb3bnA@mail.gmail.com> <20140303102535.6f276963@quill>