Subject: [DNSOP] Call for Adoption: draft-pwouters-powerbind
From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
To: dnsop <[email-masked]>
Cc: dnsop-chairs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 14:03:03 -0400
List-Id: IETF DNSOP WG mailing list <dnsop.ietf.org>

All,

As we stated in the meeting and in our chairs actions, we're going to run
regular call for adoptions over next few months.

>From the presentation during the last meeting, there was interest in
adtoping this document around the idea of DNSSEC transparency.  This
interest comes the privacy side of things, more than the DNS side.

This starts a Call for Adoption for draft-pwouters-powerbind

The draft is available here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pwouters-powerbind/

Please review this draft to see if you think it is suitable for adoption
by DNSOP, and comments to the list, clearly stating your view.

We are looking for *explicit* support for adoption.

Please also indicate if you are willing to contribute text, review, etc.

This call for adoption ends: 4 May 2020

Thanks,
tim wicinski
DNSOP co-chair