Re: [DNSOP] CNSRRSIG (was: Re: [Ext] draft-fujiwara-dnsop-delegation-information-signer))

Brian Dickson <brian.peter.dickson@gmail.com> Thu, 10 December 2020 23:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ceGcnccjwRZX1Y6uCBpaVm7WFRIgT1+Xp+EZbwzkYag=; b=evnbKlHG9C7uzCsTWxdeivbd06kPn47PGy1X3CS9iu35UzLUYI8bYDYQqWuOcVmamq DjmvIAnobKnogT2wd2hSg+UPVpMwK+6sqway5IyhhgR1zxjDJvSWFYOd1XVNI3bTtvbi +27X1B5DUYzyKtfUjA/mYP4Fbn13GI3u1UBj/tM7P3l+l7q/i9jDdvoresbCV5VtBu4Y g4teN5wONwNrGTqiwrxPH3g+mfaLGkRGngQq4yVt5t/WgZMC74B1k7pWCZoggKfrXaZn pSA7GsCHr/nGHUd3ASl8SfFyn6/Yl+9dZ3f6HAQ0Dz+otTMH8aUW6IDpZyQk41bAOS0+ G9og==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ceGcnccjwRZX1Y6uCBpaVm7WFRIgT1+Xp+EZbwzkYag=; b=IplBPrzJoBRliCa+W1maztFIFTpicbEy9YIVhHFPRs4bNchiWzFDeo0S6tNW6vt6fM 25xglgYONizxniUHi0RmkDi2aaxgVolanVTERD3cBDqc6txdeDFkZdgn0zFsTLaCHb67 kjo0i7Py6CRhEdvX/gRxJE7H/PqMaSc4HDbGx2ZGtJXQ4NRpisuoIq8PDeba4Ec5S0qg hVAApF+w+koNVopPyc+1+ZJX0wqAywN70ivSgbpLmfeE+t0IUxT2EK7NPvJDWX8SzGgt IpAZ0gaXUag1i3hoPfZct0D4cCLNxIU2ecrzIalnb91vl+7L8q/5LaITQ+2HRjZaMDSK YlqA==