[DNSOP] Domain Verification Techniques using DNS

elliott.brown@num.uk Mon, 22 May 2023 21:49 UTC

Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 21:49:26 +0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=num.uk; s=protonmail2; t=1684792171; x=1685051371; bh=Q8zgyx7dMmvTLiFvyUYKjPNULvYEge7rOerWrV8ctsk=; h=Date:To:From:Subject:Message-ID:Feedback-ID:From:To:Cc:Date: Subject:Reply-To:Feedback-ID:Message-ID:BIMI-Selector; b=IPJVbYJNmoRv4m8oC81MvQwUgM/hg3JRUDiR5pZ8H0CUygGwPpPoNILtBwX+IatH6 jDaG+i4K7zWuZoeSLNzi3gyY42NYDUlmOu6GkK3k1/bgj7fNgWXX27OCihq7mv/zf3 u3UMCAjm3SUkmD1dsPpirOAPDt3dn6xNwjfLCHC+uamxZEgE05WnkAGywVhH6Owp/P IKDhGOTrU+rnNmay6pMwSpEO+7M+Jb3Bm7T8TYidWRbxEboBn2tg3O7lWymb1e0Xch 8hKZ65rRrccaqTgNtSkBnJZHq5m3yWpNBWuE6UbVW+2lLdUAxeJZzWCdXjaKSeJR7i JCHY1WTt4WHYQ==