Re: [DNSOP] Favor: Weigh in on draft-ietf-ipsecme-split-dns?

Ted Lemon <mellon@fugue.com> Mon, 26 November 2018 16:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=fugue-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=DCHY1JWyhtIlN/IUYad2+ywZGIA5h5Fd5lP8rtedC1I=; b=nkRokw1a8OCUsldeOcfW2IHlxBXlfRcasVkzg+8xfXlx7Vz7ZD/A8CsDjd5Sudwzv0 3A7V5n9sEm882D0WE+5KPEk1OKEKZ0u1jcAxsljqTQZZPx8QSRT1PFAxB9LqrBxHfBaZ wtr2ZCoLLSzSdli+Lwz4t1bklPZ1pfi0s1aZuJyBWAz1pD3QQWyOPHU/JrTpdJppupit 6fK0LAy4qhAW/gSyHbZemh+Hf3zVosb6nt18kna+ePRGITbis7ORqFGBWNn/osi3kQZu d38faRkbGNdh0C0y09VWXqODNQIF1AFpt5c7oq1FQF4nRHVsnbf4AmWJqvl9xdPaSrZl Ve3Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=DCHY1JWyhtIlN/IUYad2+ywZGIA5h5Fd5lP8rtedC1I=; b=uJmLwAJD/H9OHh0kxLKbx4P4vver416iBiwE2KNO2TB0kW9E/UKboHffc/rT9GN5yg x8oQBffS4g+EToxvkxZQkDexFAiNn+i7b5Xn45zP+XsPQ8VvH6DXRVkfxi8UxeHC7c7l fSH+uhctqRm0i5/9KRwva5HR8M89KIX+byv61CNygq32Ehz4azrqtmVgfEAQD6qSWaXw /tPnyrxnMplT8wg1mc/gg3GRmSuKCSGVK/8TsT9x70lacMaMCjFGvM0ZEf0yKHO7gtTM D2yGV4AAFuSpWIARAVHMYGpD0K6WilzGCFLT8xrnuJkv2tNv86HYu63n8lAiwvz/BzZM BfKQ==