Re: [DNSOP] how to delete obsolete DS for obsolete DNSKEY using CDS/CDNSKEY

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Fri, 07 February 2014 18:43 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=UmceSI0sBznbOVD59D2DU5/CWMOZvDiHUXwo6Aon2wI=; b=PWC2sukj5U3oriWghskk4TKls0Su9PkPuLmxYi0Opx7g/2CsHLrZlkrh5P9uGQqBEX Xef04oiA1TOvfMvpMxKzz+kWNx61jkzN8jiPtZnaVziHD//2V6e5d0GL/dtRQK1+AQPB 3es1RMFarUTvy0ztPy9V/HkXGW6WxE2QXdQZErg2P5QdhZ7kHWnQlSONaIsGpOE6s1rY yOidhE88w5SzElA+sCFvsENoVH5htgRHKGNHH9tswYKyMJ4pLhCAniKHJgl2YcDmm3S3 bMP1B/SpVo/qRLEX7bbYmU1PJGl/+7FQN1sFsFlT1sfcEfCoVI0Tde2/E9sg8/egvrSN 7u/A==