Re: [DNSOP] Working Group Last Call

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Fri, 07 October 2016 22:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=BvbcGthWf9qU0MNvcX8hUoSSnCVjAqaMdvxIalP6sJE=; b=14xweOZI1420oTO4Fxt6VOBpxAZiZB/xMcU37JraefDhyzBlSHVdYmDK6Y8a5bHUrj nylO+HEUp+k6fLhy8J1c6/Ow8IkoGbR5LvzjSSLa9DXv0y5cXcqROssfwQdvon3w9l8R Hj5+yoPBCO9gN1muBHTNsgPr7p2a9Cd2pfGdbxKYxbUje77Vqo2myRjtZ1kbYXynoHEJ 4vgixNoYbghjjgi2EAB1qIadogsOPs3pmzIEIn8/1RO34dHDgk9oOB+WhPuQE6LCkLyK MSyhBiXmpL9+h1oO/4tpeqgvygaAHM4w68Nsu+uSnNCVSiUQqaOnIFTxH3xPZkgOQX8U dVTw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=BvbcGthWf9qU0MNvcX8hUoSSnCVjAqaMdvxIalP6sJE=; b=lpbGN1VWH6rOu+IMjjf0JhhyT9uN5NSS8hTO3MjIqcIKgDaX7Ma4hbiFol1QLnGhsd tjGGQMaBn99bDVAamRvMOXinIC4A2M9VT2ZQKL35MzamFXybA2uHfuZAoZ+buTVwYT5D qwIrGXL3CguAnnes8+c/Ew4cIH1VPLWbdUj/3piQGyJ9DzZ7ZtcRp8X8DG90YJWCphWa Ay8lTZZCW88ByqRVlxqCoNyqXxCUobes0bGFlSRbuyZ54YlIUuwDkIQZAqpkiU5I9+wp yn3tRqGaUus0+lFBNUnKbyYj/2HqJpNWp/3bzw84yc+lwreF2OzV17o1jDf3RZex2bm0 aWmw==