Re: [DNSOP] draft-hsyu-message-fragments replacement status updated by Cindy Morgan

Cindy Morgan <cmorgan@amsl.com> Thu, 28 April 2022 21:30 UTC

From: Cindy Morgan <cmorgan@amsl.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 14:30:07 -0700
Cc: Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com>, shane@time-travellers.org, IETF Discussion <ietf@ietf.org>, "<dnsop@ietf.org>" <dnsop@ietf.org>, yliu@cfiec.net, hsyu@cfiec.net, hsyu@biigroup.cn
To: Mukund Sivaraman <muks@mukund.org>
Subject: Re: [DNSOP] draft-hsyu-message-fragments replacement status updated by Cindy Morgan

Hi Mukand,

When the Secretariat got the request to review the replacement relationship suggested by haisheng yu, I checked and saw that "haisheng yu" was listed as an author on both draft-hsyu-message-fragments and draft-muks-dnsop-message-fragments, and so I approved the replaced-by information.

The rest of this is a bit of a tangle, and I've referred it to the IESG for further guidance on what steps the Secretariat should take next.

Best regards,
Cindy