Re: [DNSOP] draft-fanf-dnsop-trust-anchor-witnesses-00.txt

Joe Abley <jabley@hopcount.ca> Mon, 24 February 2014 21:03 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:content-type:mime-version:subject:from :in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id:references:to; bh=cXhxJyE6Se8tPEbORgof9hScvqxwtmXEcO+rWTD9etc=; b=S6kRd1pT0RzGh0v7/27YmD6z+E2Zbid77b6eWOqxzQsPJPgmvrU0UmyF/z0hdZZ7Xw BzEhyKnkH3bnNPRCKqwYeR2L/DNqMaGaDcHUGNIm+raGVE2sli3XSGo4zNxMoQQedDQp HPzRbmy0T01msduVLUDxQpA6QnQKFTGWUHURLqxo76gWt37dQlZVOQeCVsmBRxmwVr0D QGOLAKtL3i/g7BcNLK+XB1jozHqUwl8FOmRpyv9g03vARx4H1dfyWlfHGFqbO9LTAC0R XIZqnmDYdg3PFIo0PGDtRh3yHY70SE6ADpn8X6FgePiqZSIV+1O6eKhF3saQUB/U6J8v 778w==