Re: [DNSOP] Alissa Cooper's No Objection on draft-ietf-dnsop-attrleaf-13: (with COMMENT)

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Wed, 10 October 2018 16:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cooperw.in; h= content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; s=fm1; bh=+ +MIkUQq++7VVLUlFuEWr4yCBwb5avVNXvPmqBtnyGg=; b=cYa9lkxeOxLjhComF 5MSlWeolT+ddaB7IocXr9TkW6onFzD93o9W9hV7VeyKa7WKEs3LvZ7cojMkhX+Fx Kb+amKkLF65Uic8voCY1YsjVUkEr57hpf5I1bMgbMOBYACbBkMJK7Msl+RHMI+gA f5CQ+EVSrdsgo9ltZFANtwWK0hKPkAKooSFVhORtX1AvSGhekBNdHgJdt2dh/g6B ZRLT127EhcAk68ozgflxPFlNymW9O+DKwj/YMG78d6A3SPJLZ0PBh0xoN9DuUrZQ CYxN1Bri0LaYljR+NEnwm7Sk49+6lH3AhLz65rDPeEauWe9Php3nR7paKrfDy7bC U2AlA==
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-transfer-encoding:content-type :date:from:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version:references :subject:to:x-me-proxy:x-me-proxy:x-me-sender:x-me-sender :x-sasl-enc; s=fm1; bh=++MIkUQq++7VVLUlFuEWr4yCBwb5avVNXvPmqBtny Gg=; b=laQ54QcjpU00dIPj2yIftvU3I1h0c/QRm1eLMwng+Xy8Kr+2aVcnGLTfG J+mVgbBoc0EnkbV2h9sN6hGs16rwEu0/ZUSatEXabRSVpHUw719gWK6YOeCLAUhM DVJM698Q+4P1af5qjqpYWj84jZ5t3cKa3B/bd9K3ZrqCW8vMoXFfrv246+DaBs8s zzpHR5XNNlFRat84MauGGMSXYTWdg2bA24I6cxY4Bx/c1f0MoramhJ5zjdRzcYgm OmSzshVtPx2zle8LTkyE5UkkGkMe6K9ZgebklBAGqx6MjbG+Y1CamxSTZlusf64P EqC7wHrSpgcODbUatkEoFuzptvmXw==