Re: [DNSOP] summary of WG current status

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Fri, 21 February 2014 21:06 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=v4/bG4dP9sbk52ROqvj3tcw1VoUBAKfXOb+caCo6kkU=; b=TAPgoV3GpVuatHaK9QnIsIjJf3y6E2xDAyMs25Pe9uy++U8RSqZ/gEI/qm8vii5cW8 OVnAmZ8uGs3fHvOoyEE1jCh57Elb4NqZGXBioeWd4DWURO4UH+geM7vTPHf3/n0atGkp Hxne0USCfoTSDI7zKbTaBaGtAJQAza0fw9R9kzUAMU54iOBCLz+feMDwP96REj5eSupp hbk5Oi6/X6qNul0tYi8WUJpazYD9ekjGGdsFqd1vtaBsaRKek5zYpOXly4rc4jZssL12 FPMFBDHL/gLWYZUDgp4WEgZ45f6Yl4loRldM3VG6Bpv+l3p1xF/4GQogR+0WfAzYoSTF RvDA==