Re: [DNSOP] New Version Notification for draft-jjmb-sunset4-dns-forwarding-ipv4aas-00.txt

Alain Durand <alain.durand@icann.org> Tue, 03 November 2015 05:17 UTC

From: Alain Durand <alain.durand@icann.org>
To: "Brzozowski, John" <John_Brzozowski@Cable.Comcast.com>, "sunset4@ietf.org" <sunset4@ietf.org>, "dnsop@ietf.org" <dnsop@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2015 05:17:27 +0000
x-originating-ip: [192.0.47.236]
Cc: Joel Jaeggli <joelja@bogus.com>, Brian Haberman <brian@innovationslab.net>, "Fred Baker (fred)" <fred@cisco.com>, "Ebersman, Paul" <Paul_Ebersman@Cable.Comcast.com>, Terry Manderson <terry.manderson@icann.org>
Subject: Re: [DNSOP] New Version Notification for draft-jjmb-sunset4-dns-forwarding-ipv4aas-00.txt

John,

Such recommendation can be found in various IPv4aas documents. See RFC6333
section 5.5 [DS-lite] , RFC7596 section 5.1 [lw4over6] and RFC7597 section
10 [MAP]. Curious, what is the rationale to spell this out in a separate
document?

Alain

On 11/2/15, 11:30 PM, "DNSOP on behalf of Brzozowski, John"
<dnsop-bounces@ietf.org on behalf of John_Brzozowski@Cable.Comcast.com>