Re: [DNSOP] [Ext] Call for Adoption: draft-hoffman-dnssec-iana-cons

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 31 December 2020 03:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ny19NQMUB0MGk3/waNXrcD3tdgt0Y0RCBc7GnofW7Zc=; b=PYr0dM65XKSE6FuLET4SnDc3NZdbndvyVScIs1rDpovU6vxB3KKUqMXG2Tje6yD0jk n5Exux0rIIRTNfXJMz1FrLNSa/+a6gn9ej9jQR4fpRrE+YU5nGSpd1Rp/CgZIl77RGiu tUIISE9VV6kMkFyOH+DxVSjsXGXMKMFtM2lxh2SaSsF88Rk3DFkeKRMS+2q/O2y8zImB iyJqtPYEjUoUoi0q99fJkbXkrQ0ZTUGHH8e9uwLQdeSw6l4IR4w1K0KhwGJgvcy8K/El QEEAQ3pHwhz0dbovyNqj0SgV7VAmc2CypwnK1uDu/AL3MwHjlq+zvvUF37r3RotdcboT lrDw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ny19NQMUB0MGk3/waNXrcD3tdgt0Y0RCBc7GnofW7Zc=; b=eUWMXSPDhCHnExgvjv/60k+hSpxI4dmCk/TM8y0ruBP1iWPrZ2eJ8+e+ZcDGjTzcs/ yB2xWPchaHf+60ZXeDatmLX5yRKGv2eotheH2wGX+uWdQrwsqAl7h8yo/Iu0q+uJsjSJ uvR4NPy9Sg7D+z0U0skZIvGT7UH8UPV5wzlF2rize5c1LUP0xLioH3USaRa2cP5tDXeF faGwXIYaDyQTKC1NEwwSxV/9mGwB4dqke5WeJVU9izgOUzH05UaaqaXiNsqlSi+ziokS dShInybUc7fUaQ0d6e6oC85iNLvxOqPLPkIhCZ4W6yWI0IrB8+spSalot04oHjLz+1P+ GFsA==