[DNSOP] normative language in BCPs Re: DNS Delegation Requirements

Suzanne Woolf <suzworldwide@gmail.com> Sun, 21 February 2016 22:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to; bh=lzPy2DVszEAzH23CBuYMJeYEm9fChmdHCskxYxXqJ/4=; b=oZGQ3/C6NdhxYSrn14FzO8xyy4137WhbS4ooXpGbwawqsu6hdl9kl9TqfR2cs3ksu+ 5VjEHMiyUL2S+VvO6JEBLnlEKDPUWOY0tcec5vc61j/2pY4UbdlHHDilJqnC4B9RUSwQ u/pB2MVNLD+3qP/pTBYhgbUPO3A9hhdWWcNSaobsPE1JJvEwRU4w696ZFSMxUPkom+3u QlaNt4O4tgO81gY5rXaUushZ4XhrcKCi4mkuoj1G41QbH+vyeE1rhKjOKG4i8ej4zE82 CzrQZzKTKm5GRj7QYrIQlYOG2C6cN5njEI0G9J3BaHll2FtkFNC0FRm3pxdab26ESexQ asMw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:content-type:mime-version:subject:from :in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id:references:to; bh=lzPy2DVszEAzH23CBuYMJeYEm9fChmdHCskxYxXqJ/4=; b=f2KbJXYp05NI35mnFf71ybVGQmgG6jvm0p89mERA6XIfhbhZv9pSH9HtNgskl7CzDy snjRzpEtyBcjm4R2DHjwQbvGQmeRBSTQhyNcM9rvE/0nspL6QD/poIhFLSH+C6OVI+EA rJuuatJWa9envq089JJlFd5dlE6V2Z65n0izcLEvomr8oJI1BDQdyiToJDR9PGa5fK9N iVf+ADDUAd0tdXiDyaDN5ixOCc1mqwtYM7M8CjXtY1H3mOwp3voq31U4gyva0UhJoFh9 q3S0KOUX05SmNQxmf47IG3JQzyy2Gx4soPOU+G7QB81/wgdqai4g7LNBNgxWiPvd+yqM 8q9w==