Re: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-wkumari-dnsop-alt-tld-00.txt

Olafur Gudmundsson <ogud@ogud.com> Fri, 14 February 2014 21:54 UTC

From: Olafur Gudmundsson <ogud@ogud.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 16:54:22 -0500
References: <20140210205838.15973.63281.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <E63B37B9-EFA0-43A5-9AC5-81CEC23C342C@viagenie.ca> <00BDA580-984F-41D1-8659-04278737A526@hopcount.ca> <20140213145932.GE25409@mx1.yitter.info> <BA548E83-4D14-4A08-A958-190F541D2337@viagenie.ca> <52FCE993.3070005@frobbit.se> <D38F596A-9DC3-49A1-A4D7-FF86F3AC1FBD@ogud.com> <52FD57D7.30004@frobbit.se> <CAHw9_iKEuOf+AZpDfB0EUsU9uVvGcAXJVs6DDTD1XsjkOp+_MQ@mail.gmail.com>