Re: [DNSOP] draft-fanf-dnsop-trust-anchor-witnesses-00.txt

Joe Abley <jabley@hopcount.ca> Fri, 14 February 2014 00:02 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:content-type:mime-version:subject:from :in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id:references:to; bh=G06dQ0dwAhekSYC25fdceV28cXoWT2cM0o5FEzMNtr0=; b=CNmn3aBBd0MPOBJHSNOb/O9laDoNxhGsnZgTILBMooSU61CW22LsyOGxIujtVDPdBS gnLx01IvcUVUdc2xfvlkO6L6A7+6gNy3OC1ZzTWFkIEKf2wSrA4JpVAB6Qyw7u4G50K/ 8q6kaYzLvD9TCN0sAfLT5mNjDi2VprudC1KN6YYcLNzQXZIb+WoDZkuszwoVZi9fFPIe UZY87XZOCLxdlpIMWj/yaklidcePrp+L4rteb6rt2QT9CbHN4RUmwzDeGO/U8AEjnSks 9tbMZqXstAVGC0vSnurrCP0XVnP01P1nthXX8dDJDe/cjGDwK/xgqyx4qJIg/m1W1OWj 5xXg==