Re: [DNSOP] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-dnsop-attrleaf-03.txt

"John R. Levine" <johnl@iecc.com> Tue, 20 March 2018 18:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=iecc.com; h=date:message-id:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:content-type:user-agent; s=c5df.5ab14ebe.k1803; bh=W7XX7HJdhehSTBzWFX58hBqJTv2Q1gCVTxqdrEOPSEU=; b=moz6hM3pgbahJvx96apG/FsmLZetN7iWTUVLTWWpQOkMhIG+wx4lrKum1bRbdeAdkJMIe42OlZlybZNOE/vK35bqKREVFEH2IiE/2nSLku/VhEkrag0mTo8m6B1I48Ue2f4fuh6Ue5jYHql9A/8yLepx4kHPj1SqBljklSCtMM/gM0+CJAnsvKSdJnTpe1G+RSIvg8GZLda0xrCpCVgXtOk/MkyrYpxCnRvBMCFi9X39ALrxZBl3xz0M479yB36O