Re: [DNSOP] Favor: Weigh in on draft-ietf-ipsecme-split-dns?

Ted Lemon <mellon@fugue.com> Thu, 29 November 2018 00:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=fugue-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=tcXI6yd1QT0z9YvLUTzuInT9sb+KUgaaH8IeDkcJIxc=; b=n6hSTbf2Bi0x2JejimY5PkT86IjT9JwPR1z4RC6lZqngdPtKHV+xVZxCt0Q+ukueDb 0+EZXXsols8aDyWtCvY/c+0HHXWCUQzgq5PEYTDImzw8m5Ba+/7k5zSiUTz10RL4wx44 3O3H4gLkXWmM5LRIbXUcCscOrbxf9ym8bmh1ukplneh4JMRkMSyBarSrDMdN8BaEfCXU bdyd7xhPIvrHJwvSWnLk14O6H06XV1A+bF1ov/WRC7WM/Ct8DiZtJ1zBKrGgnJW2E0tQ he2wfJvvhY/pPTa84rbyD/l/mDLEOZbzbJT6m+YHKT550EMAMFPrF5iQtMJkBqH3byxx AZ1A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=tcXI6yd1QT0z9YvLUTzuInT9sb+KUgaaH8IeDkcJIxc=; b=bjSEgRGXAvbyY1JLzH4xRo+41sqB8eHCVryNT7vdIlcB06jg380Fjxv2dwJK2MIwAO SYiHOOT2KJO8ykO5PN107bMuccJ0FbF+Ed7+E2PDwq141inRxBrZDKJxi3kEvw3mHE+v X0KASRQZ1P4NAnkUd6GLknUMnGNSOyD6Z4QxkF0yAnBYWbfQ5VSp/15Jj+ixtC7/3Nj4 ZTRjuFvt9LWRqrhFdjApZzgZGIKStW9C0cT6cTVYYemJHzu2ouyquT6/ZQuauCVtgleG 1kQS5es8B5+dhEsl9cwC4D4nnGlW5BtnXQ4frKZvyubAaJ1EogQp+KMqhRQZjRWn8tBP pW7w==