Re: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-muks-dnsop-dns-catalog-zones-04.txt

神明達哉 <jinmei@wide.ad.jp> Thu, 08 March 2018 19:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=VpAXyHEmsRQ0yN7bQgja8lV7RX3CerMZwV9Kb/ixCeo=; b=NynHahs7Xm6+gYrwYwoCxchnNpMgSEL+6iRGs5QJHqCOi7jpn12+QWl5HvDFoPOjVK SWIbMQcTdb4u5bfCJIWxawdV7BsrxMmIJJ5yu8ZqlbOIlO20wBSmXB6iCE340VOWF2Ia JU6RXFWtWcmFF2vDh69PpstZDO6+/1HPGiKBfEDvd+an/UPsHqe45pueckCubVSApHPt s83eeDbeTb7/yI4QhqDQblOrbTpAVXEoQCnEbjFjs0sK/uFt/cheKLgrBzTaFn4WFKTN S4hO+ZrucIT0PFZKd8Vii8fuKNjGBwSYDGQz4Glt3Rt9lzqOOCVkGZ71G17baTetL5Aj 8i1w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=VpAXyHEmsRQ0yN7bQgja8lV7RX3CerMZwV9Kb/ixCeo=; b=rLn36uM3jwaq6vrgDEBij7H3CBs+sST+pxHKmLOfZTzlpoyOfLphHLmPZQbwMpMP1C 1f0oYAvIcuaV6PRzg/8GPdfqJ4jctvBfLkIWM221wyFN+6Z1eO8+oW+VS2Xu+rbbsZWD 0+51sQPgfURhflK9KXwUZgpb/ENixH1cnyoXmLPbDwz4PAezRrtc5W7qOwHOIerrMUAV Kyd3og/QRucpv/NqZ49ZrzTvsqddO4z3Uc1HfmepseNC3EXhvSNYdIwp96btwBAQmFhV s3cgx0jlDHBhMlfjmZhaLtAfDFeQfWDof7hqKKwmOCRv90p+IRMYrvXeR0D+BMkF076t VicQ==