Re: [DNSOP] New WG for document/protocol cleanup? Re: Current DNS standards, drafts & charter

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Wed, 28 March 2018 19:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=KLwRrHCHpJKNyGkGROEeSQI9iUqfq0ItEnvl7mau1dc=; b=qV/tcRw6hEjksvqmEfW4JCM9fAZo24RvKoCRs2q89Cjenjbxe1c71HjaOvsjMVC2te G4or2HxQ4iyKCe2uoGEYJnmYFtv94wQYOyP7lTkPZt5boe7HYxNbnpBZiUSlgZ+UGPPY +BQptmo1UbwPNgn2r5/Z3sgrmHMFc18W77+30I7NwlkTGijLBFs19/lm3zNXuZcgl4Us NjKn1Rw2G5rxffkmO7IU3nNxMXRVNCpTcTIP6yA7vqvrX36oK9sfv5N4nByWC9VdjGzC mFCgtaI/KvcD2+kSIghvvh2gcHXGKbn7qLiqQZ+RD6x5yKMYKMk4syIZN3J2JVOggSo+ VkbQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=KLwRrHCHpJKNyGkGROEeSQI9iUqfq0ItEnvl7mau1dc=; b=uYjUU/mFInEMm2H1gNEgDjGoTev6f0cCTFgtiLDrhXYbpz3SlK6xKPP61pz3gL+T3e AFKM7ehxqb5fnmV91zv0/PtNZq0W7QL2C4FaK164HIV1hHZsk5py2irboMB+xdmx9dci Zp3EWImlBn27IlCCgAmBcvmOkZUenbpF6sSJVUu2PQGZTIyJll2UeFxd1JXm9iMkg9wk 6uBJgWXdTtm3fv3Ake1mTvQP/vJbq0EHdeIaZkp821wxH4JCWg0yZW2f5EGzqFexFiFI F/qDpgNUkMXCKD3IbpXg5yF67ehTvUa0ZmY+ghKqmefquBIWpGa+WGRdpZTrQ+9U8lSA Wnew==