Re: [DNSOP] Emergency KSK Rollover for locally secure zones.

Aanchal Malhotra <aanchal4@bu.edu> Fri, 04 August 2017 14:44 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=tm9ybzMz//bP29xzLuj/VcUdc5D8DsQ3gWwp9C35wio=; b=D6vKfFqKsPzt4J7PiqovZsm5Ty9tHs5qjBi0LUr4nlGmjarDt8U0d1rBkZH9kuivYU kpoZCu+/LnZuY5+W/G/Mfwysu0EaWpd6V3wFZ/oOS+vIHdq4tqEVPDQ1apwtv+Pqu4FY X2LBz/mWYUH+0/qj4QiBzTOfp4Ji7oeaITuQJJdH5fCLz7IfOfx/SluHdZO6OPcOAE4m cmDn39FVFHj/ies8m/T7fwfE6sOeak17CgznN4Qxe2T6UjIE7CZOt0SBTQnnixwRPOvQ TW6acHV15I0gZM6Q3y0STICxrDAFpIsm/n7nldXrafnuDQ54lEDPN7LA4YarmA+GWMnC l9wQ==
References: <CAMbs7ks-ZZ-tFpnNkgNx779ct0ns24d+pzKbzQhKuAxVnMUwrA@mail.gmail.com> <EE9ABA7D-BDB6-40FE-92B8-BC6335FF1898@nist.gov> <CAMbs7kuUMgXsvhG90zP=b+dL30oG0OQQwpGiBnE+e_FNXMvFgQ@mail.gmail.com> <70641a7b-8fe1-265a-5eb0-6e484ff7c735@nthpermutation.com> <CAMbs7ku=EoSK5AUULqBQ_T_7piBwhC-GVcacBb3-k01j-ZmVVQ@mail.gmail.com> <1214cb8a-54be-68d8-edda-9e1cd804996b@nthpermutation.com> <CAMbs7kuOJEUzVEWLhmB17fMCTZ-Frw5EbHgPedFTb_7xHj8WmA@mail.gmail.com> <CAHw9_i+YG3G5449etPLs5wfNpdHRzHgHJvZ4KM__NBexBwBEMA@mail.gmail.com>