Re: [DNSOP] on private use TLDS

Brian Dickson <brian.peter.dickson@gmail.com> Fri, 29 November 2019 18:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=5uE7ExiTo4VJa681rm+3AQU9CqQNPpjjCRjzmfPL24c=; b=MlwHaDEOL5dWkIC59xUYdet1Ok6tVbRnRb4s8nNNLLSgGek9zS8t0xJ5yTyO6pQbBk 62vEFnnAHTWvgsucccjjpeYDgfL/PhxDCTdgYm/9/JzlSbHEYw7xrXEQWVo2FShYZUZx Ckmf94vnO9CuIFCNtZPmxXH0yEXEzPAfHBldgeZclFV7bJ6vCnhFgYZV901nLmHBJcbB 4R+4Bj9DpbvMBod3/KUJrc2FYFFN44+RD8WBsPh7wdAS4tZ9EokSlZRyvO5RHwEMcsSq tkf83O70gPX5oaFImdncnKew0AwnDneURsixxURYBs6d3qcNvhbOxqntoAy1uHIia7RG veNg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=5uE7ExiTo4VJa681rm+3AQU9CqQNPpjjCRjzmfPL24c=; b=oFYI0AsqT7KA8sBew66blYt4sNZ20W24RM7SD9y6PmPbVUQeBRXJPGAcqL0rX0vMwL sAGV/LVat+pNORI/xY9biqjHI4kPmQW9d0yIgXZKzvwp4d48OfmwzrXQoyHiRNvDo1dL mF4JHcUqy5dI2llAzMeTZzrERzJA6rYJJyJpGslXvdqXy5R9fub5xuJrfGs7wKvnA9zO SQawNogdqLF1UVwRoMe5FWq6n/0Faq4j60zXRQVa9DRpLePBWAWHeLZFY+NJHYyZmTt8 bR2qhf+rV0ubQogjKgUxcNUHPrgN0o6IWwnQZJ8S3YMTl845DcOX6CuqNlRXocztnLEC X1bw==