[DNSOP] Favor: Weigh in on draft-ietf-ipsecme-split-dns?

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Mon, 26 November 2018 16:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=eDtb9+35w6F9O30Pub6FBay/75K0maRePTfE0YGYE80=; b=fUNZbZqlEs19IKP1Tv9nqj26KDLcZ6UF+U4RMvTt6Mv9hB0GGAQw6lwgrvQ2ykgNpW d3Sx9GBSBuU4mArluvM1dkb4zRd4I4uvJwnHcZCMhTio/aIi79nvW4sJS4BuGOv5GP/8 ahVioJEuX7fmaolzpyKWRtSrTFGddUaf9QmIfLDQ44TxwU37rXT01kKDnMIQBLXywxHh HBE+FQMMydA7azgcOxNDTbyo2qiev/vmUObnQo3Di64dJrGiRgBhxREUTdWbvmOgiLzi VaXJn4ujG94Vxk9V15bzX8QXk37iYZSyDcrkHhk+aUOj5ypTVZZ62PFKoxRh7yD7Ntnm QJhQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=eDtb9+35w6F9O30Pub6FBay/75K0maRePTfE0YGYE80=; b=qOP6T5Cy8Sdka6bHn1zf0sSwiRelzRdn9YrGytkj9J8Xj3MfmnzGqPURlH5QIsI8UI 4zUTabl+lKC80nxTQe+kDjtYJKxE23Zgdkf6QqgQ0BTVPjEpdZznSQW5kvY6Y29ly/pu sO/h1t004JHHxcWWy7AVA1FfAEJbJ/J/MpCYffBMCKn7svktX1auLJQnXhWOcBecoc2y a1ubi74Gb+GcXDZ+8MxY7nONyn6WWoDXUh3XcJssBvRdAiwlBnA4ylMXMnEUPgehrKY/ Fuvzd2VV0lcniU1fZG5/AeUO6/Ecic4MRtcp1T4FB1Xgpp9KwDPGvl672yi6DWF0GoS7 f6CA==