Subject: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-ds-automation-06.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 May 2026 04:43:59 -0700
List-Id: IETF DNSOP WG mailing list <dnsop.ietf.org>

Internet-Draft draft-ietf-dnsop-ds-automation-06.txt is now available. It is a
work item of the Domain Name System Operations (DNSOP) WG of the IETF.

   Title:   Operational Recommendations for DNSSEC Delegation Signer (DS) Automation
   Authors: Steve Sheng
            Peter Thomassen
   Name:    draft-ietf-dnsop-ds-automation-06.txt
   Pages:   25
   Dates:   2026-05-10

Abstract:

   Enabling support for automatic acceptance of DNSSEC Delegation Signer
   (DS) parameters from the Child DNS operator (via RFCs 7344, 8078,
   9615) requires the parental agent, often a registry or registrar, to
   make a number of technical decisions around acceptance checks, error
   and success reporting, and multi-party issues such as concurrent
   updates.  This document describes recommendations about how these
   points are best addressed in practice.

The IETF datatracker status page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-ds-automation/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-dnsop-ds-automation-06.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-ds-automation-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at:
rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts