Re: [DNSOP] DNS Delegation Requirements

George Michaelson <ggm@algebras.org> Wed, 10 February 2016 00:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=algebras-org.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=xR53UeOM3D8lcLSQ1+A4LUv/bUOkXBnZSN4SPyB7lfU=; b=OJkHPO83EUawB7NgG1/4hx5RHfEWwsdDJtaNCACAajPX+PcIs1K1YSW7tsnNXdhMo5 G8ZVaj06uM7ZatNQ19LERgTaB2U20DyvkVqIZ5n4xFey/QC9Sgqt9HchXWFsv6WDW1dI eIVm54+CyU4uxw8XefKH5RyqpEhWwRIfigC5Us5bQkhQUlFmxSmNPQOPiAI5ty8xOjgz apCddJtgDO6bdcnojIvDyEzgUsWkb1dl/lq4pGUY/8EjUlcobiqLscmLNFmhTQG05KA7 qsIMsQRP+uPrnIFJOLIo38GmTqqAbz8DTgUc3KoNw8GeFFRKTuCmLONEeAFm+2Qhz1Fo GCaw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=xR53UeOM3D8lcLSQ1+A4LUv/bUOkXBnZSN4SPyB7lfU=; b=KC/F41oT4bIFlOn/6eUSSHtrjYjVtIGdnwLavEh5bBd2m6lyxeoUkKGBkWsmp2CxTu 5gYlCyG9yETuA2lES+607pJmPHsYzvD6OdMjyLzvJJsPg1hm3c1VCQMyhPodGgtIDELL FN4VvEgaTFE+F3Hua++AeAs1nWEHvy3EcL9nc+3ofGx9EqPvRPTW/QPKmPu1t++dAiSm 6q2O27+E13S3rvmxUJWjCyeDOQKoWQtJ5WIEyrA4R8QiIkoS0JRyEAlKLrSNiOPk+g8H cE+uLFxT6aTly2Qdl3wdbWfW6g2O+CDC5ASWMW24vjJgT+igFIW6V9PtUg979UetO/Dn QNhA==
References: <3A6EF5A0-928C-4F10-BD68-265DAE87F9A8@kirei.se> <4C7298C1-4331-4953-881F-89C7BB3FED39@fl1ger.de> <CAHw9_iKDcqzW6NQkwyBh933=apjAqCDLKF7O60D5fmLm+PgLkg@mail.gmail.com> <e915c2c6f1b54b0188ee90eb753fbcb7@mxph4chrw.fgremc.it> <CAHw9_iLZfgGFTvjqXWDQvLdUUwpS-Ok3LKKzEbWqtsrQi+w==Q@mail.gmail.com> <C059877D829F76429F49E0B48705D888DDD21B4C@EXCH-01.CORP.CIRA.CA> <cd765f8368da465ea1078e20e77ea06c@mxph4chrw.fgremc.it> <20160209233439.2279C41C190F@rock.dv.isc.org> <884f1c3fc1324a96a3732c942c8a25a3@mxph4chrw.fgremc.it>