Re: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-alt-tld-05.txt

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Tue, 13 September 2016 01:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Dp8fZ9ZL9hkL5bGQ5ylVVnWOO/5lRND1SQUBNIWLUHA=; b=1n6zowzxdPJRvI4u0BKO28gQSMrd5gdDqgLB5h4urVEdFdscpe7ML7B8EtYdqRAukc 3I55iVpDK4JymLxMl38XjKBy5MEymOJCr4BMJe90vLtdW8gXUek/B1iaToW15g0IkRv3 g7u7EncpofDx0ttSlkNWxa1T+bCk66OPCbpAX1scEfMigB1qOYL27lXY47V4itHNK1FB 3NOYRTI1KKXGjfYzSsn9Aeh5xClo9YVXozQzGln5RdvjIHG0GhC7Y/XjwfTEAdsYWYVS q+l1a0xjJohXF4to3fVRD28njjTa/QN03wkFZdCS34if3j6gnPfnZBBaPxinQMfoKvqx DtNg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Dp8fZ9ZL9hkL5bGQ5ylVVnWOO/5lRND1SQUBNIWLUHA=; b=GmHmb7hVFCucJkcljtMHWI342Cmcxag0ILvtThkJrgka20q8cWeQyh1IgFnASJK4S1 aqNODj0syi4ChYqHYZKbaBNUt73D9U0/aJGwETtswRoFC1tqO72bvMPvfOm6rJCkifBN Q332Igwy2HSmHyhL3uDowiKiH/1MIkHESC3FwngPTVfaXtqViuA6Kjn1qFs80nBrwaez RmFplkZtee2Nia6+L8ZL1EHGPeTXBTMkDeBr9poITX/q95pNKyCOPjmQomKAeftBGToI UGa+Sl/GZnia5OD8sFKGkZtT9pzpxJrDPmVdZzUrMCG0hj+6Lm7k2XfiYTxX1Lqh3RhQ J2Tw==