Re: [DNSOP] [Doh] [EXTERNAL] Re: New I-D: draft-reid-doh-operator

Brian Dickson <brian.peter.dickson@gmail.com> Mon, 25 March 2019 08:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=AgNys2Wdd1WJWXlQAdpxG46a3/Key+isNH1AUXV32hI=; b=KPcxu6FetOT1fB5HoCeGv9LxIfga2/G+AOgSa6PF5z377R3QAXVXpFFASvd35Bbqdu M6aAs5TCVHYL642PNWZ3Tq+Sx/QVCqJLnO2SJUCIlhMtL/HqkDj17oS8UwFroyV++Fue mn7PsRPDQpgrbwLzDc3vS27Ifw1LohsvkUU4lSiYeo5al+w9AmkDJfCcdO+6DyK+7thE pxNDopm5IpRYZovVh5iLKdjXQq/t6Z8qOyQNzKgCOb1r8GfiGP2ImDk+frmrScn1Nsrj UnXMwK1yjjK44aiGpkuhfkkZqueol9Hs5kWPdAW3DapftbZzni1aKkySZ3oS3nm3NZED mb2g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=AgNys2Wdd1WJWXlQAdpxG46a3/Key+isNH1AUXV32hI=; b=uMhWmB3M/oPmBj2lgBS+Kb+5LQfWo9RIV4COqAtpKc1dsKGV0aqNZkjizXO0wktTk6 my4P6E9f+hTzg7F31OXt5HrvVi57pHWpZlpU+iEPOZV/+tfIBS43iBaPmh86OqxDWF73 jvC+L6SaN+VOO2gvSiXLzWK6jOZL6Y7YFlYXGv0KfnermN/Vm4GyTRDo1t47XbQRUs1R 9P9uipksu0z2k+e2x/AyvfxVOT+lex85mInhNgrrs+qpmbfqYJ4sEmHvIf60RoWqNIis er6N7oN/KTGdte3JgGUJFyZr+dUnVmvZDVFmOTN0RYqSad0HRtvHWkN1OLrvjOlbB0Tf zZQQ==
References: <04C556AF-D3B3-41A5-B119-8FE5F81FB9A7@huitema.net> <1878722055.8877.1553241201213@appsuite.open-xchange.com> <CABcZeBPmpN-cEPK92QQW3bkvc41Cx5g7B_YuUXCJK3j1qF995Q@mail.gmail.com> <20190322.101434.307385973.sthaug@nethelp.no> <32A78B0C-52B6-46E5-A46F-D63D21DEC52C@sky.uk> <CAOdDvNqb2+4Az+g608QRjYt+ZdUt1L9GAc=MJM3-xd0ZNmeBEQ@mail.gmail.com> <1C720263-10E4-423B-B152-5673E115A4C1@gmail.com> <CAOdDvNrQiM2bpi65tCvwjanQTM1KtcZjRL0aOwS2oAryTR-YEA@mail.gmail.com> <E7E54A3B-4C85-4B64-BEFD-51891534DC9D@gmail.com> <CAOdDvNqKja9SRWa7FpjnGR3XZbVwZbitoU0yuWc+oXw3xXFEQA@mail.gmail.com>