Re: [DNSOP] Consensus check on underscore names and draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc7816bis

Petr Špaček <pspacek@isc.org> Mon, 12 July 2021 09:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=isc.org; s=05DFB016-56A2-11EB-AEC0-15368D323330; t=1626081600; bh=GUBJ4lkrSgIVYYCg0GLG3XW2SAFibmbakZoZdZOAwjw=; h=To:From:Subject:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=hV4W8gddfMHlzhVb54ztASQzIzdC5sU7t/EBMiMLG6c1VLIIEoZ1h5JVhl/IMbEle GRoOj0SgYJ5+FdIZJrKjZvQv58Go4pMhtgteAmjXo1ADM88Iyo9OJX8JP7zuD02sbz MP1TRXyhQczyI4uQuHeGmDzCRqzFHiIuj18dJ6dw=