Re: [DNSOP] AD sponsoring draft-cheshire-sudn-ipv4only-dot-arpa

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Sun, 19 January 2020 23:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1579475666; x=1580080466; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References:In-Reply-To: Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; bh=rE8Uaqqn ZKXhnQWVa6v48qD+nh7ArYJMOzVE03nVcY4=; b=nYUgdIyS3cNoXyOtosF+26dg AH8QeRbt9s5bvX/pI3kUkeN/Q2vyjgbLeLRgv478gII0rwyVc8FF44yn4IKAG3wU KoQBflwlooK2kdyyz1rM+L/86yENyXVpMNhvQpxiAZPfYdwmPLJcODBrYh4dTlcm VzbWQ0RwFN2k+JMR9uk=