Re: [DNSOP] review: draft-wessels-dns-zone-digest-04.txt

"Wessels, Duane" <dwessels@verisign.com> Wed, 31 October 2018 23:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=verisign.com; l=12960; q=dns/txt; s=VRSN; t=1541027034; h=from:to:cc:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: mime-version:subject; bh=0+6xGVAaIRvBFEaZigin4gq8QpZxW13zkP//D05g6PU=; b=btkmg5Bb47qVuPTsybhOe5+rCtfi4Ki4XI8fWhBSBQxtUYpRY/waogU3 FmFZ4UlTnQwvlEvVw2R9YcnPy8s551VqjsKxNZznS9pRN7kG5k9XxWP0C brKeayaKkBwLpZM7VV416TikbFbANlKqqWS7QwaS35nbAknAuKTqeVldm 8VrVtZCA4kVO1+vbFNq/GbAnU3h38H5tmLfWXHDxO3Wm5uUxFF275TEFw ICGKLo9K9njWUlBUpPyL+IuZjo8bA0iAppZASxHqL9jNQXu3UuvM/g0t/ ttYH9SVlUoFEQU1EYVCjvs2K1LwerCXQFPaO6WItNpKqZCxUSnd2ZZ2ri w==;