Re: [DNSOP] 答复: Call for Adoption: draft-song-atr-large-resp

Brian Dickson <brian.peter.dickson@gmail.com> Mon, 28 January 2019 07:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ysb5B1NXqZiLwDZoMr09mhu+WhZSIpYh1Y5QzxV0z6I=; b=auZ8Ow+DxbKrsPfpc2gIKK2llO/SU7An6I777ULWl3qwAln97H2jxtzCZT3tNN52/D ZmcZ0QHM1tUsuTboB3ic2/Lsh51JpO4JoQVMVFPtZxd0VAzTiodAkK7Ud0MvZdlTm1ba w8W+61ylhnHmPMJGtEL2uTzOzq5y1sqtMZqx6AKRW4XtLQCdpyO5AZgIimLfqm9U6gTo POKiCMBBxXHjm18MF4ZI33QX2AlmhYyVWoyjSUz2MWi8NAdoeh+Dxz3w41XHKjgYftJL 8j/zUxEuDmyPloFnjcY2upcc7btIXTijgDqe1sBHJKDAIpPfiD/paFtxMQnmMVIIfH8g nwfQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ysb5B1NXqZiLwDZoMr09mhu+WhZSIpYh1Y5QzxV0z6I=; b=Niy89Nc5D+Xu2YsCnVeHAQYwVf3J9vt/tfDDVfDUovtXno/GOnxkxmIwZMvWfkO9BP 8ItwBqdhDJxbQK7r3zYRrXMAJJgOPlPh3fG9wC6XWBPtE+eCGJKfxsDWZqaQcJ1QdRT9 kVA+ElDNCE1ckqBoLNoWaVWuUbr5U+Cs0LSALeKvtP+/YC0Lnu1z9qnJQGEVMy23x3tm OFiISFEgxZvT0uYon3W7JtrWeCIZjIrfmGnZt/CUO6zoSZvCtyYmmjLwKjByQWpYh8Pm p3zJwcmHO0PevW567S8T6UytrnoT6lo9OfV3Wsw5vLdgah/iWfU/7gQu4LyZuaONWXqs zS1A==
References: <BCACF554-8BE6-49BC-B75A-BCED776F5189@NLnetLabs.nl> <4A75C4E3-F74F-46DB-9A8A-879C0BB79190@powerdns.com> <52CC68F4-231A-4002-A615-12F2F044342E@isc.org> <533234C8-A97C-4AA3-8395-0708909444B0@rfc1035.com> <595ae5ba-d92c-5d4d-d62b-293a343bf69b@nic.cz> <5c46d965.1c69fb81.5b50.dcd6SMTPIN_ADDED_BROKEN@mx.google.com> <CAH1iCiqHYqh_1vMJkQ5-qMxDatccv7hmLeUps8DwDRpXFY-XWA@mail.gmail.com> <5c4bcfb5.1c69fb81.94eab.6a18SMTPIN_ADDED_BROKEN@mx.google.com>