[DNSOP] Root reasons (aka "why") - HTTP vs SRV vs ANAME vs CNAME

Brian Dickson <brian.peter.dickson@gmail.com> Thu, 08 November 2018 02:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=I3Nam/jVLnd4XO7b8nxOWyV3GRySRF4wPJ2yvSy1qso=; b=IGo2dBRf2QCMln8kx/a+Uy9n9csjhs+OvXMc9yZKqkXO+n4i5FghxuedbY0SNj3GPS jUt1e9MWWfZ6L+tu/6aJiEN1KLxCRq702tTA7rI5x7UON82Q4sRf+1K76VDw6FeO/hx4 KROS20c4w7eaUltyRihv9fnYfXroA+iS19U0XAnPnXCc07IhRJOEMscj6Y/tH56g1xri QtMLFuKedfgnFEAmNV3dbbe53P73jO0FrdacMj4uzu+EsmFQM7TqmM523KFOUpYf7BZo fO1k1+GumNubB8AuS8ipfMh1t5XIhb1wkkfxvO/fm2iljEOh7PWqotUNzZsUryeHOD0R F73w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=I3Nam/jVLnd4XO7b8nxOWyV3GRySRF4wPJ2yvSy1qso=; b=bZOIV/ga0pSaLJByFJ/EtW8Sh1IycTJ8XHI+AwCt/WED01PSYDXdgnZCT6JpQDkGBH CWozhitbEh3T2jBj39WtdcuFaT72Br31v4eR5PNLk8wjGaS5pN3D2ACmzfF9P/VnQvtg AMGRBvaBEMIyYdriXx4aR4To4T+c34oZ1lIcdP9joAMcrhFCXpuLk9vjNP4pvJiTzEeV FkklRHO3zWRRPyZ51nMTouTk9f41YIzdK9KJGvhZB+TGjnA8YF3pqMqovUzEGZi93NYC MN/3yLQcLi9A53meIta1fMzT3NPpiK9K/jlwBRi2zNLIEDhjmIpdsV7zemUNQAhFsSSA yI1g==