Re: [DNSOP] Public Suffix List

Wes Hardaker <wjhns1@hardakers.net> Mon, 09 June 2008 14:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed; d=hardakers.net; h=received:from:to:cc:subject:organization:references:date:in-reply-to:message-id:user-agent:mime-version:content-type; q=dns/txt; s=wesmail; bh=hiahOHVEtBtSLJJXs2MxWFKdQpQ=; b=G6JLWjewGZODD/oOCWZYFdkpxu2IyJMZyxCpx6MxJVXHP+wUtDI+1WRA+5pk5d21baMU2t823ZFLCHF/CxTrN2bTgEyu/PhtpRVY+CNwmm1wsq+ugUtnFGOTF9DdFoIy6zCu4nmlj6h56Jp+mg9sGrYlGbsc8hTgNrt/Keq4VHw=