Re: [DNSOP] More on Special Use Domain Registry

George Michaelson <ggm@algebras.org> Sun, 25 September 2016 22:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=algebras-org.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=7LEV0sjavDLwVnxwScAtwUlbH2RRzAr3hqaxiy/Rirg=; b=RzaUoKP81lpNS6qkWFe+C9JAenDQpwBC68R47D+vYD8WR+RmrPqEJ3coD06mxVDBhu fsE717TWuw9ZhhNf8WpNEKCPKVEL9q43BLlloDu5WF6p+rSIb9gDf/Hn2CDMDF291+lk ic4U4ofDTmaGRvScw30n99HgJJ3e7vU8Q838TF33h92P9bYlFdB36bQAqpP3jAd2/eJj u9DF5YLuD46CSOzyBKTeFyB43KwI+0RVrv8UJtbHJPQPSmsE1cJncrvUZ10iavp0SgeH vL51+dZh+oAojpQ5mPCPwfMl+7yoo0mK6DmVJbL2hF3uQ6QWqH3iWtmEwwPtDTYEP9Wr RupA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=7LEV0sjavDLwVnxwScAtwUlbH2RRzAr3hqaxiy/Rirg=; b=arju6QMqtkBzDtbP+HDKAJ7sjULRdHf3DAoe5IpolXrr2cXExpDS2O6MObqDVU9t3p /0ceqZ4Qjz3wyJVRrxc2T7ipkeIY4bpNdD7hMNA9OXQKpfeaCaXEull8TJXuQcuDGESP 9ub5CCZQ5cQZepZR+5yJ3pyT/pZVEzWp5f6/vSO7UUlOEynIhwzLJHoiEvsnW2c2L0xY dpNzBeqjoOW38pPKttd9JAY4G+DWNjF47VLTPfr8nf/m7YWnukw0QMkEQL/QuzDNd3wa dpgVd43PMWyDWsYgG4Bm6ZmxH/gGRSLnlltBxb0dV3LPWNYiReLiUfB+QT1mc8dz1sMJ ocVQ==